quinta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2017

#239 - My white lines ... My white lies...

Stay, stay with me

I think I’ve lost half my mind
Fighting my addictions
I’ve been chasing the white light
I’m not, I’m not alright

And I can do it if I want to
You know I’ll do it if I want to
Cos I don’t care if it hurts me
I care if I hurt you
With my white lines
And my white lies

My white lines
My white lies


STYLE CARD

Skin: ~ The Face ~ Catwa - Cleo ~ Vanilla tone - GROUP GIFT!
Eyes: PUMEC --- Mesh eyes @Cosmopolitan - 5th Anniversary Gift 
Eyeshadow: D.Design - Succubus Eyeshadow @TWE12VE
Lipstick: LIVIA:: Gradient Gloss [Catwa]
Nails: Love [Witch Bento Nails ] @The Coven - Lunar Gift 
Hair: rezology Kimberly (mesh hair) - NEW RELEASE!
Tattoo: [ATI] Addicted To Ink  - Mishia @TWE12VE

Dress: - Safira - Valentina @AnyBODY
Shoes: *S0H0E Shoes* Rebekah Platforms @TWE12VE - EXCLUSIVE!

Lip Piercing: *NAMINOKE* Moon Lip Pierce @The Coven - Lunar Gift

Background: Pseudo - Pseuphora Store Scene @The Epiphany GACHA

Pose: Lush Poses - Sizzle - female pose pack @TWE12VE - EXCLUSIVE!



XOXO

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário