segunda-feira, 7 de agosto de 2017

#236 - Bad Intentions

I wanna love somebody
Wanna feel their love all on me
But after everything
I still believe in true love

Not being able to find it
Damn, it tears me up
And I know it's my fault
I know it's my fault!
Let's take a trip ten thousand miles
Above the clouds, we can stay up here

Until we figure it out
Don't wanna go home
Don't wanna be alone (be alone)

I've got some damn bad intentions


STYLE CARD

Skin: L'Etre Skin Shop - Safora Skin [Azabache Tone]
Eyes: SlightlySkewed - [horizon] Catwa, Omega & Standard Eyes [freebie]
Eyeshadow: Erde: eyeshadow Koama @The Coven
Nails: LIVIA:: Amore Nails - New Release! 
Hair: rezology Newsea YU203 - New Release!

Lingerie: [Glitzz] Karem Set - Pink @Anybody  (August 4 - 19)
Shoes: Emberotic's Fashion - Temptation High Heel Fishs Net Boots @The Darkness 

Earrings: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) Salma Earrings @Designer Circle (6th to 19th of August 2017)
Rings: +M's Avon+ Honu Ring:: YOMOGI - Skyblue - Group Gift!

Bubbles: Persefona Bokeh Photography Set  @Cosmopolitan

Pose: BellePoses - Anitta (Bento) 


XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário