domingo, 6 de agosto de 2017

#235 - Leave me to dream

And I'm short of the others dreams
Of being golden and on top
It's not what you painted in my head
There is so much there
Instead of all the colors that I saw

We all are living in a dream
But life ain't is what it seems
Oh, everything is a mess
And all these sorrows I have seen
They lead me to believe
That everything is a mess

But I wanna dream
I wanna dream
Leave me to dream


STYLE CARD

Head: .LeLutkaHead. Chloe 2.7
Skin: *Birth* Lelutka Hud - Rose - Moon (RARE) @Gacha Guardians
Lipstick: LIVIA:: Yummy Gloss [Catwa / Lelutka / Omega] @The Makeover Room EXCLUSIVE
Nails: DP - Koffin Nails - Unicorn Storm @Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Hair: [NYNE] 'Dabur' Hair - Havy Color Pack @Hairology (Start : from 10th until the 30th August)
Tattoo: LUSH - Bad Dreams Tattoo @The Darkness 

Dress: CLOCKHAUS - Andy Dress - WHITE
Shoes: Mosquito´s Way - Odile 

Headpiece: Erde: headdress Koama WHITE @The Coven
Horns: Neomenia: horns Princess of the Crescent [RARE] @The Coven GACHA
Earrings: Neomenia: earrings  Princess of the Crescent BLUE @The Coven GACHA
Necklace: .::Supernatural::. Nyx  @Somber
Rings: *Merlific* Luna Rings @ANYBody EXCLUSIVE

Pose: Image Essentials - Floating Dreams 




XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário