segunda-feira, 17 de julho de 2017

#224 - Promise me this....


And promise me this
You'll wait for me only
Scared of the lonely arms
Surface, far below these words
And maybe, just maybe, I'll come home

Who am I, darling to you?
Who am I
Going to tell you stories of mine?
Who am I?

BODY

HEAD: CATWA HEAD Koura
SKIN AND SHAPE: *Spicy* Chelsea Skin - NEW RELEASE! - MORE INFORMATIONS HERE
EYES: * Inkheart * - Allie Eyes - Heaven @The Hard Catch 2017 Hunt (Hunt runs from 16 July  to 31 August 2017) - 1L$
EYESHADOW: *Birth* 3rd Gen Catwa Eye Makeup - Peacock - Set 3&4
LIPSTICK: Erde: lipstick Joama SECRET RARE HUD @LootBox (until July 20th!)
NAILS: LIVIA:: Crescent Sun Nails @SCALA Yin/Yang Event (Event Dates: July 15 - July 31)
HAIR: :::Phoenix::: Linda Hair Color Mix


CLOTHES AND ACESSORIES

DRESS: WONDERLOST - Annie Three Stripe Dress @Somber (7.13.17)
SHOES: Glamistry - HORTENSIA Heels
NECKLACE: .::Supernatural::. Hera @Tres Chic
PIERCING: !Indulge Temptation! - Hellenic Septum Piercing 1 @Swank (from 7th - 31 July 2017)


FURNITURE

LIVINGROOM: Kaerri Solano @The Home Show: 2017 Exclusives!
SHELVES: [ west end ] - Repurposed Driftwood Shelves @Genre

POSE

 [ west end ] Poses - Breathing Space  - Single Poses



And promise me this...
XOXO

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário