sábado, 1 de julho de 2017

#211 - Talking to the moon...


I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back....

HEAD: CATWA HEAD Annie 4.9

SKIN: *Birth* Eden Skin (Catwa Annie) - NEW RELEASE!

EYES: * Inkheart * Eternal Eyes - Fearless 

EYESHADOW: LIVIA:: Evie Eyeshadow EXCLUSIVE! @The Makeover Room (July 1 - July 25)

LIPSTICK: A.Kouly Lipstick # 148

HAIR: [NYNE] 'Ysla' Hair 



NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Enchanted Masquerade @Mid Summer Enchantment (June 21 - July 9, 2017) - 5L Hunt Gift!!! 



DRESS: - Safira - Zenda Dress @The Avenue

SHOES: Mosquito´s Way - Zoe @Tres Chic (June 17 - July 10)


BRACELETS: Indulge Temptation! !IT! - CEO Bracelet @Designer Circle (June 25 to July 8th)



POSE: Image Essentials - GothNIC (BENTO POSES) @Designer Circle (June 25 to July 8th)


At night when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself
Talking to the Moon
Trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool who sits alone
Talking to the moon?
XOXO



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário