quarta-feira, 17 de maio de 2017

#201 - Girl, you on fleek and you know it!


I was on South street when I seent her
Body of a goddess, she a diva
Everything about her say keeper
Shawty got it all, that's why i just gotta meet her
Her bags say Birkin, yeah
Ass so perfect, yeah
And I can tell just by how it's moving
That she doing it on purpose, yeah
She look like it's real, like Chanel
MAC lipgloss on, I can tell
It's crazy how she look like an angel
But them red bottoms give them bitches hell
I swear she the number one stunner
Can't see them other girls, I don't want them
And plus, she by herself, there's no distractions
So I'm about to go and get her number

Girl, you on fleek and you know it (know it)
Everything you do, you own it (girl you own it)
All of this money, I'll blow it
All on you, shawty, all on you

BODY

HEAD: GENESIS SOFIE Bento RARE @The Epiphany May2017 GACHA! L$100 per play

SKIN: Erde: skin Avrora @Whimsical (Event open 18.05)

HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Debra -  browns

NAILS: LIVIA::Calla Nails - May Group Gift

EYESHADOW: Erde: make up Avrora @Whimsical (Event open 18.05)


CLOTHING

DRESS: Scandalize. Blanca. @TRES CHIC

SHOES: *S0H0E Shoes* Kate Heels Pink @Virtual Secrets Sales Room GIFT!


ACESSORIES

NECKLACE: Timeless - Sonja Necklace EXCLUSIVE! @L´Elite Event (10th to 30th May)

BRACELET: Baubles! by Phe RandeBangles 


FURNITURE

HERA Backdrop #1 'Fleek' - GROUP GIFT!

POSE

an lar [poses] The Izzie Mini Series

SPONSORS

Baubles!

Erde

LIVIA

Scandalize

Timeless

God damn, everything on fleek!
XOXO



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário