quarta-feira, 17 de maio de 2017

#200 - I hate that I love you


Feeling used
But I'm still missing you
And I can't see the end of this
Just wanna feel your kiss
Against my lips

And now all this time is passing by
But I still can't seem to tell you why
It hurts me every time I see you
Realize how much I need you

I hate you I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to, but I can't
Put nobody else above you

BODY

HEAD: [AK] Aurora BENTO Head 2.0 

SKIN: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - HAWAI [ AK ] mesh head applier CARAMEL @Ultra Event

HAIR: ICONIC: HEIDI - GIFT Cynful Anniversary

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Raven's Perch 


CLOTHING

TOP: alterego. slouchy top - NEW RELEASE!


ACESSORIES

Baubles! TheLight Necklace & Earrings @Enchantment 


POSE

[ west end ] Poses - Breathing Space  - Single Poses @The Unknown Hunt (May 1st - 21st 2017) - PRIZE!


SPONSORS

7 Deadly s[K]ins

alterego.

Baubles!

DP - Koffin Nails

Don't want to, but I can't
Put nobody else above you...
I hate that I love you...
XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário