terça-feira, 16 de maio de 2017

#199 - You came in with the breeze on Sunday morning..


You came in with the breeze
On Sunday morning
You sure have changed since yesterday
Without any warning
I thought I knew you
I thought I knew you
I thought I knew you well... so well

You're trying my shoes on for a change
They look so good but fit so strange
Out of fashion, so I can complain

BODY

HAIR: :::Phoenix::: Alissa Hair - GIFT Cynful Anniversary

NAILS: *Merlific* Nova Nails Bento EXCLUSIVE! @The Dark Style Fair (May 1 to 22, 2017)

LASHES: +abigailia+ GlamLashes - CATWA @Virtual Secrets Sales Room (01-20th May 2017) - DOLLARBIE!!!

EYESHADOWS: +abigailia+ CityLights @Virtual Secrets Sales Room (01-20th May 2017)

LIPSTICK: LIVIA::Lori Lipstick [Catwa/Lelutka/Omega/Tattoo] EXCLUSIVE! @Applique


CLOTHING

DRESS/HAT: Le Fashion Whore - Maddie Summer Outfit EXCLUSIVE! @Virtual Secrets Sales Room (01-20th May 2017)
The dress comes in Belleza Freya, Isis, Venus. Slink Physique & Hourglass, Maitreya Lara, TMP.
It comes in 20 different textures
It will be sold as a Fatpack for 999L and singles for 199L
The hat will be sold separately at 99L for the fatpack. there are 20 options on the band, 3 hat textures and 9 flower options

SHOES: ::ROC:: Simple Heels 


ACESSORIES

NECKLACE: - Safira - Kris Necklace

EARRINGS: Loordes of London - The CB Collection @Steals&Deals (17 to 19 MAY) - 30L$


FURNITURE

MOoH! Bloom treewood set gacha (Bench, Chair, Stools and Tables) GACHA! @TWE12VE (May 12 - 31)
MOoH! is offering a great gacha within the "bloom" theme consisting treewood furniture with milk can vases and cuddly kitties. They will be 50L a try. 


POSE

// Secret Poses // Model Pack Bento 1


SPONSORS

+abigailia+

Le Fashion Whore

LIVIA

Loordes of London

*Merlific*

::ROC::

- Safira -

I know who I am, but who are you?
XOXO

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário