quarta-feira, 10 de maio de 2017

#195 - Believer


I was choking in the crowd
Living my brain up in the cloud
Falling like ashes to the ground
Hoping my feelings, they would drown
But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
Inhibited, limited
Till it broke up and it rained down
It rained down, like

Pain!
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
Pain!
You break me down, you built me up, believer, believer
Pain!
I let the bullets fly, oh let them rain
My life, my love, my drive, they came from
Pain!
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer

BODY

HAIR: [NYNE] 'Usagi' Hair - Black & White 

EYELINER: A.Kouly Eyeline #23 - NEW RELEASE!

LIPSTICK: CLOCKHAUS - Dramatic Lipstick EXCLUSIVE! @The Dark Style Fair 4


CLOTHING

OUTFIT: WONDERLOST - Zoie Outfit with Garter Leggings, Sweatshirt and Sneakers @The Dark Style Fair 4


ACESSORIES

CLAWS: *Merlific* Redepmtion Claws Bento EXCLUSIVE! @Anybody 

RINGS AND BOW: .::Supernatural::.  Lila @MBA Event

EARRINGS: Timeless - Andras Earrings EXCLUSIVE! @Spotlight Event (7th till 20th May) 


POSE



SPONSORS

A.Kouly

CLOCKHAUS

*Merlific*

[NYNE]

.::Supernatural::.

Timeless

WONDERLOST

You break me down, you built me up, believer, believer
XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário