segunda-feira, 1 de maio de 2017

#192 - Thinking Of You


You said move on
Where do I go
I guess second best
Is all I will know

Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes

You're like an Indian summer
In the middle of winter
Like a hard candy
With a surprise center
How do I get better
Once I've had the best
You said there's
Tons of fish in the water
So the waters I will test

BODY

SHAPE: [ west end ] Shapes - Sydney for Lelutka Cate Bento → Available only at our Inworld Store and Marketplace

SKIN: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Maureen CARAMEL

EYESHADOW: LIVIA::Brooke Eyeshadow @The Makeover Room (May 1 - May 26) - 8 eyeshadow colors  - Discounted to 75L during event

LIPSTICK: Erde: lipstick Maria #6 HUD GACHA! @The Chapter Four (Start 4th May)

HAIR: rezology Enhasa 

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Outer Limits EXCLUSIVE! @Genre (May 15 - June 11, 2017)


CLOTHING and ACESSORIES

TOP: [[ Masoom ]] String top EXCLUSIVE! @Cosmopolitan (April 23rd to May 7th ) - is available in 11 colors. Each top purchase comes with a gem hud with 9 colors.

BRACELET: Merlific/PaperDolls - Zodiak Bracelet EXCLUSIVE! @SuicideDollZ (Opening April 30th)


POSE

[ west end ] Poses - Sadness - Single Pose Set  GIFT! for FabFree Group Members at Mainstore.

FURNITURE

ECKLE - Old Windmill

SPONSORS

7 Deadly s{K}ins

DP - Koffin Nails

ECKLE

Erde

LIVIA:

[[ Masoom ]]

Merlific

rezology

[ west end ]

You're the best
And yes I do regret
How I could let myself
Let you go
Now, now the lesson's learned
I touched it I was burned
Oh I think you should know
XOXO

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário