terça-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2017

#155 - Take a walk...


All these kinds of places
Make it seem like it's been ages
Tomorrow's sun with buildings scraping skies
I love this country dearly
I can feel the ladder clearly
But I never thought I'd be alone to try

Once I was outside Penn Station
Selling red and white carnations
We were still alone, my wife and I
Before we marry, save my money
Brought my dear wife over
Now I want to bring my family state side

But off the boat they stayed awhile
Then scattered 'cross the coast
Once a year I'll see them for a week or so at most

I took a walk

BODY

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: LeLutka Bento Head - SIMONE 2.0 

HANDS: -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM 

SKIN: 7 Deadly s[K]ins -  Tuesday  @Hipster Fair 

EYES: * Inkheart * - Soul Eyes - Naive 

HAIR: rezology Butterfly 136 

NAILS: .kosmetik - Natural Tipped Nails.red+pink  @The Loft7 Fair 

LIPSTICK: LIVIA::Chapped Lips EXCLUSIVE @Lost & Found Feb 22 - Mar 1 


CLOTHING

SHIRT: *EM* Knot Top Mandala White  @Hipster Fair 

SHORT: :: D-Style - Denim Shorts - Light Blue ::  @Hipster Fair 

SNEAKER: :ROC:: Canvas Sneaker! Mid Calf - SOCKS NEW at Mainstore 


ACESSORIES

NECKLACE: {MYNX} Bar Necklace - Unicorn 

GLASSES: KiB Designs - Hipster Glasses Unisex DOLLARBIE  @Hipster Fair 


POSE

MIX Image Essentials  Alliance and IE - Hipster Bike 3 @Hipster Fair  


LOCATION



Take a walk, take a walk, take a walk!!!
XOXO



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário