domingo, 19 de fevereiro de 2017

#153 - Just run away from my mind


Oh... forget, let me breathe, let me live
Just run away from my mind
Oh... forgive, I don't need, I won't breathe
Just get away from my life

You've lost one and all so fly away
Over the clouds, under the sky
Never come back and run away
With all your might, give up you

I don't believe anymore, your shallow heart
I know that it's you who chose to play this trick
I'll never forgive you, not for anything
And now you are left with nothing

BODY

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: Genesis_Head_Lena_3.0 Bento 

HANDS: -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM 

HAIR: rezology Butterfly 190 NEW at Mainstore 

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Eat Your Heart Out EXCLUSIVE  @Love Interruption (February 11 - 27, 2017) 


CLOTHING

SHIRT: <TrAsHeD>  MERMAID TEE REALLY  @Hipster Fair 

SKIRT: .:cheeky:. Medea - mini Hip Skirt! "4"  @Hipster Fair 

SHOES: Missnoise_style + Sneaker Boot UNICORN  @Designer Circle 


ACESSORIES

BACKPACK: NS::  BOHO GYPSY BACKPACK  @Hipster Fair 

JEWELRY SET: Baubles! ClaireSets  @On9 

COOKIE: KC No.71[VC](BeMyV) GROUP GIFT!

POSE

M I L A  p o s e s :: Sensual 

LOCATION


There is no other time to making happiness, you have mistaken
We have no progressive future, I know your lying nature
XOXO






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário