domingo, 5 de fevereiro de 2017

#145 - I know if I'm onto you


You want me?
I walk down the hallway
You're lucky
The bedroom's my runway
Slap me!
I'm pinned to the doorway
Kiss, bite, foreplay

My haunted lungs
Ghost in the sheets
I know if I'm haunting you
You must be haunting me

My wicked tongue
Where will it be
I know if I'm onto you
You must be onto me

BODY

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 

HANDS: -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS 

EYES: * Inkheart * - Soul Eyes - Dream NEW at Mainstore!

LASHES: A.Kouly Gift Valentine's 

HAIR: [NYNE] Hair 'Jaga' 

LIPSTICK: A.Kouly Lipstick #135 

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Football Fanfare - Set 2.  It's Super Bowl time! - at Mainstore. - OMEGA applier for Vista Bento Hands!!!!


CLOTHING

DRESS: .::Sweet little Things::. Nia Exclusive  @FitMesh Designer Expose Event (Feb 1.- Feb 21.) 

SHOES: Maubray // Salma Pumps. at Marketplace 


ACESSORIES

NECKLACE: +M's Avon+ Diamond choker::: GROUP GIFT! 

EARRING: Baubles! by Phe TinaEarrings @The Chapter Four (1.04.2017 -  1.21.2017) 

ANKLER: .::Supernatural::. Sandy SILVER  @The Chapter Four (1.04.2017 -  1.21.2017) 


POSE

Image Essentials - Shush Now  @Fetish Fair (From now until February 17)  

RIDING CROP from 1313 Mockingbird Lane includes. 


LOCATION


My wicked tongue
Where will it be?
I know if I'm onto you
I'm on to you
On to you, I'm on to you
On to you, you must be on to me
XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário