sexta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2017

#140 - Just freak out let it go!


Try to tell me what I shouldn't do
You should know by now
I won't listen to you
Walk around with my hands
Up in the air
'Cause I don't care
Cause I'm all right
I'm fine
Just freak out let it go

I'm gonna live my life
I can't ever run and hide
I won't compromise
'Cause I'll never know
I'm gonna close my eyes
I can't watch the time go by
I won't keep it inside
Freak out let it go
Just freak out let it go

LEFT LOOK


BODY

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 

SKIN: Erde: skin Aria 2.0 

EYES: * Inkheart * Seth Eyes - Dream 

EYEBROWS: Erde: brow Lika 

HAIR: rezology Lush

NAILS: La Boheme - Solids Chrome S4 Metals 


CLOTHING

DRESS: .SALT - VALLERIE DRESS (event starting 29th JANUARY)  @Cosmopolitan 

SHOES: ::ROC:: Felicia Platform (HUD with 12 colors) 


ACESSORIES

EARRINGS: M's Avon 2 GEMs Earrings - Renewal open event  Sale 50%off (It starts at January 4, 2016, and, at the end of January 30, 2017) 

BRACELETS: -SECRETS- Morrocos Bangles - Silver GIFT @The Guardians Event (1st of January until 31st of January) 

RIGHT LOOK


BODY

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 

SKIN: ** [PUMEC]  -  Exclusive  gift - CATWA Skin Appl. 

EYES: .kosmetik - Eyes.vue @Applique 

HAIR: rezology Kylie

LIPSTICK: A.Kouly Lipstick #131 at MARKETPLACE 

NAILS: LIVIA::Rainbow Gloss/Eyeshadow/Nails Set 


CLOTHING

DRESS: [[ Masoom ]]  Jocelyn dress (HUD with 8 colors) in MAINSTORE

SHOES: WICKED * Gwen - Heels JAN. GROUP GIFT 


ACESSORIES

NECKLACE AND EARRINGS: Baubles! by Phe FestiveBallSet 


POSES

IOS Shopping Poses Fatpack 

FURNITURE

RAMA - #selfie_RAMA RAMALINE Entrance GACHA!  @The Guardians Event (1st of January until 31st of January)

You don't always have to do everything right
Stand up for yourself
And put up a fight
Walk around with your hands up in the air
Like you don't care
I'm all right
I'm fine
Just freak out let it go!!!!!
XOXO









Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário