quinta-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2017

#129 - I love you more than you'll ever know...


Now listen to this
I'm not trying to be
Just any kind of woman
No I ain't
I'm just trying to be somebody
You can love, trust and understand
I know, I know, I know that I can be
A part of you that no one else could see

Yeah
But I gotta hear you say
I got to hear you say
It's alright

I'm only flesh and blood
But I can be anything that you demand
I can be King of everything
Or just a tiny grain of sand
Now tell me...

BODY


BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

SHAPE: ::MeowAndStuff:: Nariah Catya Bento Shape V.2 at MARKETPLACE 

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 

EYES: .kosmetik - Eyes.faded 

LIPSTICK: Erde: lipstick Karry  35 % OFF!!!! @Avenue  (Januar 1.  -  Januar 26.) 

EYELINER: A.Kouly Eyeline #19 at MARKETPLACE 

HAIR: Ducknipple Hair: Louise  

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Trendy Enchantment  @Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly Event (January 10 - 31, 2017)

TATTOO: Awear (Part off) Death shall return tattoo @The Darkness Chamber Fair  



CLOTHING

OUTFIT: .::Sweet little Things::. Uma "6 shades of Cotton" EXCLUSIVE   @FitMesh Designer Expose Event (Januar 1.  -  Januar 21.) 


ACESSORIES

PIERCING: ::ROC:: Corset Piercing 

EARRINGS: .::Supernatural::. Zayra Black Gold/Silver  @The Liaison Collaborative (1.7.2016 -  1.30.2016) 



POSE

Lushish Catz & Poses - Show me Love GATCHA!  @OMG Gacha Fair 



Is that anyway for a woman to carry on
Do you think that I want my loved one gone
I love you
More than you'll ever know
I said I love you
I love you
I love you
Hey
Don't want nobody else but you
XOXO



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário