terça-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2017

# 127 - The Beginning


Just give me a reason
To keep my heart beating
Don’t worry it’s safe right here in my arms
As the world falls apart around us
All we can do is hold on, hold on

Take my hand
And bring me back

I'll risk everything if it’s for you
A whisper into the night
Telling me it’s not my time and don’t give up

I’ve never stood up before this time
Demo yuzurenai mono nigitta kono te wo hanasanai

So stand up, stand up (just gotta keep it)
I wanna wake up, wake up (just tell me how I can)

Never give up
Kuruoshii hodo setsuna no enrei

BODY

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne

SHAPE AND SKIN: Erde - Kora @Totally Top Shelf (Open 6 Jan)

EYES: * Inkheart * Eternal Eyes - Angelical

LASHES: A.Kouly  Eyelashes #5 at MARKETPLACE 

HAIR: Ducknipple Hair: Mietjen

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Nordic Runes EXCLUSIVE!  @StormWood Hills - Medieval Fantasy Fair 7-25th Jan 2017


CLOTHING

DRESS: Scandalize. RUDI DRESS

SHOES: Awear - Rebeca heels  @Hashtag Event (10 to January 25, 2017)

ACESSORIES

EARRINGS: Baubles! by Phe LunaEarrings@The Chapter Four 

NECKLACE: .::Supernatural::. Ellen Silver @The Project Se7en 

BRACELETS: .::Supernatural::. Rylee Silver  @Cosmopolitan 


POSE

Overlow Poses - Pack Gift 6 at MARKETPLACE - FREE! 

FURNITURE

WALL PANEL: ECKLE - Wall Panel Interior Photo BG  @Fresh Start Hunt 2

Never give up ..
Make yourself a new beginning..
XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário