quinta-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2016

#124 - There is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin...


My lover's got humour
She's the giggle at a funeral
Knows everybody's disapproval
I should've worshipped her sooner

If the Heavens ever did speak
She is the last true mouthpiece
Every Sunday's getting more bleak
A fresh poison each week

We were born sick
you heard them say it

My church offers no absolutes
She tells me "worship in the bedroom"
The only heaven I'll be sent to
Is when I'm alone with you

No masters or kings when the ritual begins
There is no sweeter innocence
Than our gentle sin
In the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene
Only then I am human, only then I am clean

Amen. Amen. Amen

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog
At the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins
So you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

BODY
BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 

SKIN: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - RAJA

EYES: * Inkheart * Eternal Eyes - Fearless 

HAIR: Sintiklia - Hair Sparks  @Winter Trend (Start 9th Dec.) 

NAILS: .kosmetik - Winter Holiday Nails.dasher  @FIRST NOEL HUNT 

LIPSTICK: A.Kouly Lipstick # 129 at MARKETPLACE 

EYESHADOW: .kosmetik - Holiday Liner+Shadow.candy cane @The Makeover Room 

CLOTHING

OUTFIT: [[ Masoom ]]  Stella outfit  @UBER  (Stella outfit is 100 % original mesh and exclusive for Uber .Maitreya [ Lara ] and Slink [ Hourglass ] Belleza, [ Freya , Isis ],  , Every purchase come with a Metals Color change HUD , 6 colors for top and skirts , Fatpacks have all colors available through HUD and Outfit has materials Enabled.)

PANTS: .epoch.  penny panties / lara @Fluffy & Fierce Hunt Item at MAINSTORE *Hunt Object: Lightning bolt (0 $L)* 

BOOTS: ::ROC:: Lace Up High Boots 

ACESSORIES
NECKLACE: .::Supernatural::. Meow-Meow Gold  @Sanarae (11.26.2016 -  12.18.2016) 

POSE
1 - ALONE: ::MeowAndStuff:: Ready For You 

1 - COUPLE: Lushish Pose - Artist  Nude Pose  NEW and EXCLUSIVE @The Naughty List. 

FURNITURE

PAINT: Jaime Poutine Original Art - festival of light @The Advent Chase Hunt (Dec 1st-25th) 

CHAIR: :North Moon: Holiday Or Bust @The Advent Chase Hunt (Dec 1st-25th) 

RUG: :North Moon: Ask The cards @The High Life Hunt (Nov15-Dec15) 


SPECIAL PARTICIPATION: Lipe Herberg wearing:

TATTOO: [Ephemeral - Repentless] 

Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life!
XOXO



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário