sábado, 19 de novembro de 2016

#120 - I won't be ignored


I am
Little bit of loneliness
A little bit of disregard
A handful of complaints
But I can't help the fact
That everyone can see these scars
I am
What I want you to want
What I want you to feel
But it's like
No matter what I do
I can't convince you
To just believe this is real
So I let go
Watching you
Turn your back like you always do
Face away and pretend that I'm not
But i'll be here
Cause you're all I got

I can't feel
The way I did before
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored
Time won't heal
This damage anymore
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored

BODY

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 

SKIN: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - JUDY 

EYES: * Inkheart * Eternal Eyes - Concrete 

HAIR: Ducknipple Hair - Mieke 

NAILS: [LB] Solids Chrome S4 Metals] 

CLOTHING

SWEATER: .epoch. olivia sweater / black  @Suicide Dollz 

SHORTS: .epoch. olivia shorts / black  @Suicide Dollz 

BOOTS: [Etchaflesh] Elana Socks & Pumps - Disturbed 

ACESSORIES

CHOKER: CLOCKHAUS - Slave Collar  EXCLUSIVE @COSMOPOLITAN Event (6th November -  20th November )
      
POSE

Lushish Poses:: Double Trouble @Fantasy Cream Hunt 

I am
A little bit insecure
A little unconfident
Cause you don't understand
I do what I can
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored
XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário