quinta-feira, 17 de novembro de 2016

#119 - Every rose has it's thorn..


I listen to our favorite song 
Playing on the radio
Hear the DJ say loves a game of
Easy come and easy go
But I wonder, does he know?
Has he ever felt like this?

And I know that you'd be here right now
If I could have let you know somehow
I guess

Every rose has it's thorn
Just like every night has it's dawn
Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song
Every rose has it's thorn..

BODY

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 

EYES: * Inkheart * Eternal Eyes - Azurite 

HAIR: Exile:: Flickering Light Naturals 

NAILS: [LB] Solids Chrome S2 Pinks] OMNI Set 

EYESHADOW: Erde: eyeshadow #1 Akemi - GATCHA IN MAINSTORE

CLOTHING

COAT: Le Fashion Whore - Cheryl Coat - Gift Fatpack  @Virtual Secrets Sales Room 

TOP: WICKED * Jackie - Chain Top (Black) 

PANTS: Awear Bell Bottom Pants @Designer Circle  (6th to 25th Nov.)

SHOES: ::ROC:: Fringe Boot

ACESSORIES

BRACELETS: FORTE : The 'Diore' Bracelet (Kustom9 Edition/3rd Anniversary Gift) 

BAG: YoKana - Tuft Bag Black  @Virtual Secrets Sales Room 

POSE
[ evoLove ] - Boho Style - Boxed

LOCATION

Scene credits - see in The Touch Photo&Decor Blog

I know I could have saved a love that night
If I'd known what to say
Instead of makin' love
We both made our separate ways
Every rose has it's thorn..
XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário