sábado, 12 de novembro de 2016

#116 - Spanish Guitar


A smoky room, a small cafe
They come to hear you play
And drink and dance the night away
I sit out in the crowd
And close my eyes
Dream you're mine
But you don't know
You don't even know that I am there

I wish that I was in your arms
Like that Spanish guitar
And you would play me through the night
'Till the dawn
I wish you'd hold me in your arms
Like that Spanish guitar
All night long, all night long
I'd be your song, I'd be your song

BODY

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 

SKIN: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - LEXY plain WALNUT  @TWE12VE 

EYES: * Inkheart * Eternal Eyes - Malice @SL F& O November Gift 

HAIR: -FABIA- Mesh Hair <Alina>  @Virtual Secrets Sales Room 

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Let's Dance @Genre 

LIPSTICK: .kosmetik Lip Balm.tinted EXCLUSIVE @Applique 


CLOTHING

DRESS: [[ Masoom ]] Piper  dress @Midnight Madness GIFT! 

SHOES: WICKED * Angel - Strap Boots 


ACESSORIES
JEWELL: .::Supernatural::. Karen set  @On9 


POSE
Lushish Catz - Hey Buddy EXCLUSIVE @TWE12VE 

LOCATION

Scene credits - see in The Touch Photo&Decor  

Steal my heart with every note you play
I pray you'll look my way
And hold me to your heart someday
I long to be the one that you caress with tenderness
And you don't know
You don't even know that I exist
XOXO



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário