segunda-feira, 14 de novembro de 2016

#117 - It's just another morning without you


Morning Coffee tastes like
theres no use for me to gettin up again
And I dream your lips onto my skin

I've seen many of your future, plenty of your past
And I walk miles to get through you but your just, a bit too fast

It's a morning without you,
Without you
It's a morning without you

And I can't help beeing greeted for you
Greeted for more and just an idea of the truth
So take down, take down all your vanity get lost with me
Don't you focus on reasons to leave
And Shakespeare and his breed
They were just people like you and me
So we make those ghosts disappear
And if I say I wanna life for freedom oh
I mean that I wanna be caught by you only

Morning without you
I can't stand those mornings without you
It's just another morning without you

BODY

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 


EYES: * Inkheart * Eternal Eyes - Hope 

HAIR: Sintiklia - Hair Autumn leaf  @Sad November 

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Winter Warmth - Pastel  @Mesh Body Addicts Fair 

LIPSTICK: A.Kouly Lipstick # 127


CLOTHING

SWEATER: Day Dreamer - Word Cloud Sweater  @Gatcha Garden 

PANTS WITH BOOTS: [Etchaflesh] Stalker Boots - Candie 


 ACESSORIES

BRACELET: Day Dreamer - Diamond Heart Bracelet (Rose Gold) @Gatcha Garden 

RING1: Day Dreamer - The Triangle Ring (Rose Gold) @Gatcha Garden 

RING2: Day Dreamer - The Wedding Ring (Rose Gold)  @Gatcha Garden 

MUG: Dutchie coffeemug stand and wearable 


POSE


LOCATION


And I can't help beeing greeted for you
Greeted for more and just an idea of the truth
So take down, take down all your vanity get lost with me
Don't you focus on reasons to leave!
I can't stand those mornings without you...
XOXO 



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário