domingo, 2 de outubro de 2016

#96 - I will bring praise


This is my prayer in the desert
When all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in my hunger and need
My God is the God who provides

This is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flame

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 

EYES: IKON Triumph Eyes - Electric 

SKIN: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 Melissa Golden  @OutletSl Sales Room 

EYESHADOW: .kosmetik - Liner+Shadow.broken EXCLUSIVE  @The Mad Circus 2 Halloween & Gacha Fair 

LIPSTICK: .kosmetik - Matte Lipstick.broken EXCLUSIVE  @The Mad Circus 2 Halloween & Gacha Fair 

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Skele - Kitty Tree @Pumpkin Town (Oct 1 - 31, 2016) 

DRESS: QUEEN´Z - {H} Morocca Maxi  @SLEEK Launchers Super Showcase 

NECKLACE, RINGS AND BRACELETS: PROMAGIC -Shyla Gacha - ULTRARARE   @Shiny Shabby - GATCHA!!

ARMCHAIN: Zaara : Raksha arm-chain 

ANKLETS: .: LIKE DESIGN :. Highfeet Anklet 



POSE 1: #Foxy - Yoga poses GIFT 

POSE 2: [ evoLove ] - Boho Style 


I will bring praise
No weapon formed against me shall remain
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here!
XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário