terça-feira, 11 de outubro de 2016

#104 - I don't need a man to make me feel good


I don't need a man to make it happen
I get off being free
I don't need a man to make me feel good
I get off doing my thing
I don't need a ring around my finger
To make me feel complete
So let me break it down
I can get off when you ain't around
Oh!

You know I got my own life
And I bought everything that's in it
So if you want to be with me
It ain't all about the bling you bringing
I want a love that's for real
And without that then no deal
And baby I don't need a hand
If it only wants to grab one thing

The more you try
The less I buy it
And I don't have to think it through
You know if I'm feeling you


BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 

EYES: IKON Triumph Eyes - Electric 

HAIR: TRUTH HAIR - Arwen 

NAILS: beauty by alaskametro<3 Slink manicure/pedicure - "Midnight" 

EYELINER: Arte Catwa applier - Eyeliners Set 01 - 8 Styles 

LIPSTICK: .kosmetik - Lipstick.cosmic vibe  @Applique EXCLUSIVE! 

TATTOO: Awear - vantage leg tattoo crown   @The Darkness Chamber Fair  (14 oct till 4 nov) 


OUTFIT: Scandalize. PRO SPORT 

SNEAKER: ::ROC:: Canvas Sneaker! Mid Calf 

NECKLACE: Hot Fuss "Be Still" Necklace @SWANK EXCLUSIVE! 

BRACELETS: Baubles! by Phe EmiliaBangles 


CATS: Lushish Catz:: Catz Halloween Party Gacha  ::  @Mad Circus 2 



Don't need a man to make it happen..
Get off being free!!!!
xoxo



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário