quinta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2016

#93 - I can stop the pain



Don't turn away
(Don't give in to the pain)
Don't try to hide
(Though they're screaming your name)
Don't close your eyes
(God knows what lies behind them)
Don't turn out the light
(Never sleep, never die)

I'm frightened by what I see
But somehow I know that there's much more to come
Immobilized by my fear
And soon to be blinded by tears

I can stop the pain
If I will it all away
If I will it all away


BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 

SKIN: [LAKSHMI] Jael - OmegaLAQ&LOGO 

EYES: * Inkheart * - Insipya Eyes - Fantasy @Twisted Tale Hunt 2 gift 

HAIR: MOON // Polly Droll // 

MAKE-UP: ::MeowAndStuff:: Brutal (Omega) @SUICIDE DOLLZ 

EYEBROWS: ::MeowAndStuff:: - Dotted Eyebrows 

TATTOO: .:Joker:. Pattern of abstract circles [Maitreya, Catwa head] 

SHIRT: .epoch. harlee top @Fluffy&Fierce Event 

PANTIES: .epoch. jinx panties @Suicide Dollz Event 

SHOES: [ME] Cable Platforms  Black 

HEAD PIECE: [ME] Vive Head Peace (Black) 

NECKLACE: !TLB - Batty Silhouette Choker 



POSE: EP - Get loose 



(Never sleep, never die) ... xoxo





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário