quarta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2016

#92 - Yellow Ledbetter


"I see, oh I don't know why there's something else
I wanna drum it all away
Oh, I said, "I don't, I don't know where there's a box or the bag"


BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 

EYES: IKON Triumph Eyes - Electric 

HAIR: +Spellbound+ Augustine // Chapter I : Earth 

NAILS: .kosmetik - Autumn Nails.gold set B  @Be Beauty EXCLUSIVE (Event runs from Oct 1st-27th.) 

LIPSTICK: A.Kouly Lipstick # 122 

TATTOO: {FC} Belly Rose Tattoo @Jeepers Creepers Hunt 

OUTFIT: [Etchaflesh] Sia Dress Candy 

STOCKINGS: Lushish Catz - Black Sparkle Stockings - Omega - 10l$ SALE! 

NECKLACE: (Yummy) Raindrop Chain Necklace - Gold 

BANGLES: Baubles! by Phe CrystalFallBangles 


POSE: Lushish Poses :: Take them OFF 2

LOCATION: Soyokaze 


"I don't, I don't know where there's a box or the bag" xoxo 







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário