sábado, 17 de setembro de 2016

#76 - Wild Horses


Childhood living is easy to do
The things you wanted
I bought them for you
Graceless lady
You know who I am
You know I can't let you
Slide through my hands
Wild horses
Couldn't drag me away...

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 
HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 

EYES: IKON Triumph Eyes - Electric 
HAIR: Sintiklia - Hair Lida long commons @GATCHA for Cosmetic Fair 

NAILS: [Encore] - Shades of Brown 
EYESHADOW: L'Etre - Violet Eyeshadows [#1] 

LIPSTICK: A.Kouly -  Lipstick # 120



SHIRT: Ch's Seattle Shirt
PANTS: CUQUI  – Jeans Loreto   @The Black Dot Project 

BOOTS: ::HH:: Hucci Urban Cowgirl Boot - Brown 
HAT: Riders Straw Cowboy Hat Complimentary  @MARKETPLACE FREE!!!! 

NECKLACE: MG - Necklace - Moon Vine Lover's Heart 
EARRINGS: Izzie's - Flower Earring @MARKETPLACE 






Never let the wild horses drag you away .... XOXO 







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário