quinta-feira, 15 de setembro de 2016

#73 - My Little Corner Of The World







"Come along with me to my little corner of the world

Dream a little dream in my little corner of the world
You'll soon forget that there's any other place

Tonight, my love, we'll share a sweet embrace
And if you care to stay in my little corner of the world

We could hide away in my little corner of the world!"




BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara

HEAD: CATWA Head Tumble

HAIR: SHI Vaviant Hair past Gift Hiar Fair In Marketplace

HAIR BASE: JUST MAGNETIZED - Basic Hairbase - set 11 for CATWA In Marketplace

EYES: IKON Triumph Eyes - Dusk

LIPSTICK: .:JULLYTOBE:. Lipstick Tea Rose - Sweet Strawberry Gift - 5L In Marketplace

EAR CUFF: *ZD* Spikes Ear Cuff part of Zyanya Outfit  In Marketplace

NECKLACE: LAZYBONES - Spike Choker In Marketplace

PUPPY: *SHAI*  The Posh Puppy - Black Lace Tutus In Marketplace

NAIL: {IMEKA} Nails Polish - Pack 02 - Gift In Marketplace

TOP: ANGEL DELUXE - Pink Spaghetti Tank In Marketplace

SHORTS: [ICEWERK] Zoe Shorts Hud Driven 20 Colors In Marketplace

POSE: FETCHING Pose - Female #35

LOCATION: The Wash - Sentou Yousei  (battle fairy)







Take your little corner in the world
Only special people
Enjoy the simplicity of life
See you later, Girls
Kisses for All!








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário