quarta-feira, 14 de setembro de 2016

#72 - Ich will




I want to) I want you to trust me
(I want to) I want you to trust me
(I want) I want to feel your eyes
(I want to control every heartbeat

(I want) I want to hear your voices
(I want) I want to disturb the peace
(I want to) I want you to see me well
(I want to) I want you to understand me

(I want) I want your imagination
(I want) I want your energy
(I want) I want to see your hands
(I want to go down in applause


BODY: TMP Mesh body 

HEAD: CATWA - Paul Head  

EYES: AVI-GLAM Celestial Eyes - Mocha 

HAIR: EXILE - Vindicated Naturals 




GLASSES: SORGO - ISSA / Black (SG) 

PIERCINGS: HOLLYWEIRD - .HW. pc/28 -Piercing-  

TATTOO: EPHEMERAL TATTOOS - [Ephemeral-Rammstein] Mesh Body 

POSE: GRAFICA - Straw Boater [grafica ~ bain de soleil]  







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário