terça-feira, 13 de setembro de 2016

#69 - You put your arms around me and I'm home



I never thought that you
Would be the one to hold my heart
But you came around
And you knocked me off the ground from the start

You put your arms around me
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go
You put your arms around me and I'm home



Felipe Herberg wear: 

BODY: TMP - Mesh body  
HEAD: CATWA - Paul Head 
EYES: AVI-GLAM - Celestial Eyes  Mocha 
HAIR: DURA - *Dura-Anime*05


PANTS: Razor /// Mack Sweats - Guys 
SHIRT: MAN STUFF - Every Day Tee-Won't Be Naughty  @HYIS15 (Hunt for Your Inner Slut - September 15 - October 15, 2016)
SNEAKERS: EUDORA 3D - Inmortal Hi-Tops  

BRACELET: KOSH - concrete flowers - treble clef armband 
_________________________________________________________________________________

Lucianna Emerald wear: 

BODY: Maitreya Mesh body - Lara 
HEAD: CATWA HEAD - Annie  
EYES: IKON Triumph Eyes - Electric 
HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Thelma  
NAILS: [Encore] Nail Appliers - Designer Series 01 
LIPSTICK: Catwa .::Supernatural::. Poet Lips 

SHIRT: Firelight Creations - Every Day Tee-Won't Be Naughty  @HYIS15 (Hunt for Your Inner Slut - September 15 - October 15, 2016)
SHORT: SC Lies Shorts 
SNEAKERS: ::ROC:: Canvas Sneaker! Low 

BANDANA: Hot Fuss "Chale" Knotted Wrist Bandana  @GACHA 2ND FLOOR
EARRINGS: .Bijou PART OF I Sensation outfit  @OUTLET SALES ROOM 


POSE: TeaSoup - Sweet Seduction 








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário