sábado, 10 de setembro de 2016

#64 - Luck is in your Hands





"I pulled away to face the pain
I close my eyes and drift away
Over the fear
That I will never find a way
To heal my soul
And I will wander till the end of time
Torn away from you

My heart is broken
Sweet sleep, my dark angel
Deliver us from sorrow's hold

Over my heart, heart

I can't go on living this way
But I can't go back the way I came
Chained of this fear
That I will never find the way
To heal my soul
And I will wander till the end of time
Half alive without you!"



BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara

HEAD: CATWA Head Tumble

HAIR: ::BOLD & BEAUTY:: Hair Ven.

EYES: IKON Hope Eyes - Moor

EYESHADOWS: ARISE April Eyeshadow Sky Omega for catwa head In Marketplace

LIPSTICK: :::REVELATION::: lips Matte 04 catwa 1L

HEADBAND: PEKKA - (Old Store) Eliz headdress - gold  Current Store KIBITZ

JELWERY SET: BAUBLES! by Phe Leaf&DropsSet @ON9

BANGLES: BAUBLES! by Phe CrystalFallBangles - 50% off with group tag

NAILS: ::LIVIA:: Adore Me Nails [Slink/Omega/Maitreya] Group Gift In Marketplace

BOOK:   **PLAY FULL MESH STORE** Vampire Book In Marketplace

DRESS: *IW* part of Mavis in Purple In Marketplace

BOOTS: CH'S Shanghai boots part of Shanghai outfit In Marketplace

LOCATION: Black Pearl Beach - Sleepy Hollow Halloween Village & Addams Family Mansion







Close your eyes and sleep sweetly,
Wake up to the future,
Change it,
Open your eyes to the light
Say goodbye to the past
Heal your soul
And it will reflect Happiness!
See you later, Girls
Kisses for All





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário