quinta-feira, 1 de setembro de 2016

#53 - Madness


Mad mad mad
I
I can't get these memories out of my mind
And some kind of madness
Is starting to evolve, mm
And I
I tried so hard to let you go
But some kind of madness
Is swallowing me whole
Yeah

BODY: Maitreya Mesh body - Lara 
HEAD: CATWA HEAD - Annie  
EYES: IKON Triumph Eyes - Electric 
HAIR: -LaViere- Amanda  Greyscale 
NAILS: LIVIA::Sail Blue Nail Appliers - [May2016 GG]
EYESHADOW: Deesses Boutique: CATWA - Wintery eyeshadow set 
TATTOO: THIS IS WRONG Treelove tattoo EXCLUSIVE  @ VIRTUAL SECRETS SALES ROOM 

OUTFIT: [[ Masoom ]]  Elvina MM exclusive gown @MIDNIGHT MADNESS EXCLUSIVE (Dates : September 3- 4 ONLY!!!!) 
SHOES: #BS Ankle Heels [black] @VIRTUAL SECRETS SALES ROOM 

RINGS: =Zenith= Boho Ring (Flower) AND =Zenith=Boho Ring (Tear)  - GROUP GIFT!!! (Group free)

POSE: ! ::M E O W  P O S E S:: Naughty Girl Pose Pack & Paddle 

LOCATION: Studio



And I tried so hard to let you go, But some kind of  midnight madness Is swallowing me whole!!! 
Two days of madness and many wonderful prizes !!!! Let's participate???? xoxo 





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário