terça-feira, 30 de agosto de 2016

#51 - Fly me too the Moon


Fly me to the moon
And let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars

In other words, hold my hand!
In other words, darling, kiss me

Fill my heart with song
And let me sing forever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore


BODY: Maitreya Mesh body - Lara 
HEAD: CATWA HEAD - Annie  
EYES: *Inkheart* - Kim Eyes - Autumn  @FALL TEARS HUNT 2 
HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Satyra 2
NAILS: [LB Ombre Metallic S4] OMNI Set 

DRESS: KC*M No.17  [EMMA] Black  @Creator Collection Box 7. it will start 20th Aug 
SNEAKER: ::ROC:: Canvas Sneaker! Classic 
SOCKS: "mignon." -little doll cafe. knee high socks. 


RINGS: .Viki. Princess Nail Ring  @Exclusive for the VIRTUAL SECRETS SALES ROOM 
NECKLACE: F.P Leather Knotted Cord Necklace black @OUTLET SL 
BRACELET: .:V:. Lunar Bracelet - Silver  @COSMOPOLITAN (Cosmo 4th Anniversary Gift) 

BALLONS: CONSTRUCT - Balloon Cluster fly  @COSMOPOLITAN (Cosmo 4th Anniversary gift)





Fill my heart with song And let me sing forever more!!!!! xoxo 







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário