quarta-feira, 17 de agosto de 2016

#38 - I Don't Need Dollar Bills to Have Fun!






"I got all I need
No I ain't got cash
No I ain't got cash
But I got you, baby

Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight
(I love cheap thrills)
Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight!"



BODY: MAITREYA Lara Mesh Body 

HEAD: GENESIS LAB Head Lilith 2.0

HAIR: SINTIKLIA - Hair Camelia @HAIROLOGY

EYES: LOTUS Misty Eyes - Group Gift  - 99L to Join

EYELASHES: [LELUTKA] 2011 lashes/curl

EARS: Unisex [MANDALA] Simple Ears Hutuu

NAILS: ALASKAMETRO<3 "Kimono" nail art appliers @BON VOYAGE


DRESS: [WELLMADE] Jojo Dress in Marketplace

SHOES: ::ROC:: Soft Rock Pump-Clover in Marketplace

LOCATION: Remarkable



.:.SEE DETAILS .:.




Emotions are priceless, girls,
Appreciate the simple things,
What matters is just have fun!
Kisses for All!
A.Q







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário