sábado, 6 de agosto de 2016

# 27 - 'Cuz baby, you got me!!


      "You got me looking, so crazy, my baby
      I'm not myself, lately I'm foolish, I don't do this
      I've been playing myself, baby I don't care
      Baby your love's got the best of me
      Your love's got the best of me
      Baby your love's got the best of me
      And baby you're making a fool of me
      You got me sprung and I don't care who sees
      'Cuz baby you got me, you got me
      You got me, you got me"


BODY: Maitreya Body Mesh - Lara 
HAIR: Exile:: Wisteria 5 Naturals pack 
EYES: IKON Triumph Eyes - Electric 
LASHES: ATIA's High Drama Lashes - Tintable 
EYESHADOW: Awear -  all that glitters eyeshadow 

LIPSTICK: Pink Acid Lip Gloss & Blush Face Make-Up Updated 2 Pack! <3 

LINGERIE: .::Supernatural::. Phoebe  Black   @Sanarae (25th July- 18th August) 
SHOES: {D.o.R.k}  - Gai 

EARRINGS: Baubles! by Phe - MinaEarrings   @ DESIGNER SHOWCASE 
NECKLACES: 1 - (Yummy) Raindrop Chain Necklace - Gold / 2 - **RE** - Necklace Gift  @Shiny Shabby  / 3 - .:Mai Bilavio:. 24k Chunky Link Choker Gold 
BRACELETS: .:Mai Bilavio:. 1 - Diamond Klein Cuff in Gold / 2 - .:Mai Bilavio:. Carta Link Bracelet (GOLD) / 3 - .:Mai Bilavio:. Klein T Cuff Gold (slim) / 4 - .:Mai Bilavio:. Diamond Princess Bracelet (GOLD)



LOCATION: XXX SLUT ALLEY 


" 'Cuz baby you got me, you got me
      You got me, you got me"
XOXO  






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário