quarta-feira, 27 de julho de 2016

#17 Traveller




"I'm just a traveler on this earth

Sure as my heart's behind the pocket of my shirt

I'll just keep rolling till I'm in the dirt

'Cause I'm a traveler, oh, I'm a traveler

I couldn't tell you honey, I don't know

Where I'm going but I've got to go

'Cause every turn treveals some other road

And I'm a traveler, oh, I'm a traveler!"



BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body

HEAD: GENESIS _Head_Lilith_2.0

HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Henya

EYES: IKON Hope Eyes - Glass

EARS: MANDALA - Stretched EARS-OMIMI

NECKLACE: -SECRETS- Nomad Necklace @Cosmopolitan Gift

RINGS: LUXE - Dainty Ring-Arrow in Marketplace

EYES MACKUP: < NOVA > Charlotte Eyeshadow  in Marketplace

OUTFIT: [WELLMADE] Ayala Outfit

SHOES: ::ROC:: Sabrina Sandals in Marketplace

POSE: ::M E O W  P O S E S:: Elegant Pose Pack

LOCATION: Soyokaze



*SEE DETAILS*



Follow several roads, girls,
Each brings a new adventure and a lot of emotions!
Kisses for All
A.Q







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário